Monday, October 15, 2007

Hari Raya 2007

On the first day reporting back to office after Hari Raya holidays, first natural things to do is to upload Hari Raya photos. This time around, Hari Raya brings a different meaning to me and my wifey. This is our first time celebrating Raya with our Adam since he was born a month after raya last year. Preparations before Raya were mostly about Adam. By first week of Puasa, his Opah, had already sow his first Baju Melayu. I haven't seen Baju Melayu that small before. Since it was the first time his Opah sewing a 10 month old Baju Melayu, there were some trials and errors. Eventually, she managed to complete it and it is d' most adorable piece of clothing I ever seen.

I guess, it is natural, once you have a child and wife, their priorities come before you. There was nothing I've planned to get for myself for this Hari Raya. Then of course, wifey keep hustling me to get a new Baju Melayu to match with Adam. Honestly, I'm glad that I'm over with all those branded clothing and stuffs. Thinking back, when I used to get all those expensive shoes, shirts and etc., from my mom before I was married, it was all a waste of my family money. Not that I don't appreciate what my family had done for me but I jez wish I had the same mentality then, like I am now. But again, parent will do all sorts of thing to make their children happy. Jez like me doing it to Adam. It must be a natural cycle.

I wish to apologize to all who know me personally, whether I've hurt anyone feelings either face2face or online. Selamat Menyambut Hari Raya Aidilfitri to all the muslims.

Hari Raya Aidilfitri 2007

1 comment:

Naddiana said...

Darling hubby, Adam and you are the best thing dat ever happened to me:) I love both of u very much! Thanks for being the best for me :)